DOUGLAS, ISLE OF MAN
PRINTED FOR THE MANX SOCIETY
1. Memoir of Captain John Greenhalgh, Governor of the Isle of Man, 1640-1651.
2. Memoir of Thomas Bushell "The Recluse of the Calf" By the Rev. Abraham de la Pryme.
3. A List of the Householders in the town of Douglas, with their Names, A.D. 1730.
4. Godred Crovan, a Poem written by Thomas Chatterton, 1768.
5. Journal of the Rev. John Gell, Chaplain of St. Mark's, during his early seafaring life, 1789.
6. Mann, its Names and their Origin. By J. M. Jeffcott, Esq.
7. Particulars relating to the Brass Coinage executed in the Isle of Man in 1733, taken from the Original Record in the Seneschal's Office, with a Preface by John Frissell Crellin, Esq., Orry's-dale.